Biochemistry and Chemistry Program Learning Outcomes
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science Chemistry/Bachelor of Science Biochemistry Program Learning Outcomes
- general familiarity with the following areas in chemistry: analytical, biochemistry, inorganic, organic and physical.
- developed formal (abstract) thinking skills as well as concrete thinking skills.
- learned how to think critically and analyze chemical problems
- the ability to work effectively and safely in a laboratory environment.
- the ability to work in teams as well as independently.
- the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.