Bachelor of Arts Human Services Learning Outcomes
- Display ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate human services as they apply to target populations of individuals, groups and organizations.
- Use psychological, sociological, behavioral theory concepts and models to promote prevention, maintenance, rehabilitation and healthy human functioning.
- Access, interpret and present research findings to clients colleagues or other members of related service fields
- Critically examine how historical and current political, legislative and economic climate impacts the practice of human services
- Apply ethical and professional standards to the practice of human services.
- Demonstrate ability to affect social change through advocacy work at all levels of society
- Integrate cultural values, knowledge and practice skills