Master of Science Quality Assurance Learning Outcomes
- Apply advanced principles and tools from quality and measurement science to problem solving and measuring reliability and performance in production and service industries
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate problems processes and solutions to management and external audiences using technical and business communications
- Evaluate complex, integrated organizational systems and processes in order to recognize and measure system failures scientifically, synthesize data and form solutions
- Explain (in technical and non-technical terms) measurement uncertainty and errors by using advanced methods from dimensional, electrical and physical metrology and develop solutions to minimize these errors
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct independent research using primary and secondary sources, analyze information, interpret data, draw conclusions
- Demonstrate an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a Quality professional, including staying abreast the ASQ Body of Knowledge and industry standards
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of mathematics, probability and statistics, science and quality concept to solve problems.
- Design a quality system, component, experiment, or process to meet industry standards
- Identify, formulate and solve quality problems involving physical, human, and economic parameters.