Master of Science Counseling Learning Outcomes
- Knowledge Base: Students will demonstrate a broad knowledge base in Counseling, including a complex understanding of the challenges most typical to students in schools and colleges and how to intervene to improve student success.
- Independent Performance: Students will independently demonstrate the role of a school or college counselor in regards to improving student success.
- Advanced Writing: Students will demonstrate advanced writing skills reflective of styles predominant in the Counseling discipline at a graduate level.
- Professional Conduct: Students will demonstrate a critical understanding of ethical and professional behavior, including the importance of self-reflection and the process by which reflective practice improves counseling.
- Development of Profession: Students will demonstrate and apply knowledge of ethical standards and professional leadership, including social justice and respect for diversity.