Master of Arts Special Education Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate an in-depth, advanced knowledge base that reflects the current theories and best practices within special education at a graduate level.
- Demonstrate advanced writing skills reflective of styles predominant in special education at a graduate level, i.e., APA.
- Demonstrate an ability to express advanced ideas orally at a graduate level.
- Engage in research, scholarly, or creative activity within their discipline or make meaningful contributions to their field/organization at a graduate level.
- Demonstrate responsible ethical, legal, and professional conduct related to special education in all facets of their education and professional lives.