Applied Studies Program Learning Outcomes
- Display Critical Thinking Skills through the application of ideas to real world concepts, as well as theoretical and practical problems related to an occupation.
- Demonstrate understanding of occupational leadership skills in exams, in course papers, through group discussions, and in final project.
- Exhibit Writing Skills that enable them to organize and explain ideas and solve problems using conventions of academic and professional writing
- Design a professional development plan for a future career which may include changes in careers or objectives.
- Demonstrate integration of technical, management, and liberal arts knowledge and skills in the current work settings.