Spanish Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will read and write in Spanish at the beginning, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Students will understand Spanish language literatures and linguistics as they relate to Latin American, Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries.
- Students will interpret, analyze and evaluate textual and linguistic productions within their specific historical and sociocultural contexts.
- Students will utilize literary and linguistic research methodologies and skills in using traditional and electronic sources for both oral and written projects.
- Students will utilize and apply literary and linguistic theories in explaining linguistic and literary productions.
- Students of Spanish as a Second Language will achieve basic to intermediate proficiency levels in listening, speaking, reading, and writing