Film, Television, and Media
Upon the completion of the B.A. in Film, Television, and Media program, a degree recipient will be able to:
- Demonstrate media literacy via the ability to critically analyze the cultural significance and social role of media, making substantive connections between media production, content, and audiences.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and in a critically informed manner in a variety of analytical and/or creative contexts.
- Demonstrate the ability to locate, evaluate and effectively use information in pursuit of creative and/or scholarly projects.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key theories, concepts, methods and practices from the academic and/or practical fields of screen media.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the complex forces shaping media portrayals of identities and cultures through critical analysis and/or creative expression that reflect students' communities and experiences.